Tuesday 7 December 2010

Metallica's made live show ''more family-friendly''

James Hetfield is the Metallica singer has made "more family-friendly" live shows since becoming a parent.


Guitarist of metallica and singer doesn't want to play because he has a son and two daughters.


James told to the Australian TV show , "Since I've had kids the show's become more family-friendly as far as the language goes. We haven't played 'So What' in a while - there are too many words that just aren't right. My son's heard them all, but I don't need to promote them."


James added: "Now and then I get an email from iTunes saying, 'Here's what your son bought'. He loves the Ramones, AC/DC, the Red Hot Chili Peppers right now. He buys some Metallica stuff - I saw 'I Disappear', 'Unforgiven' and 'Enter Sandman' on there. He actually bought them. I'm like, 'Dude, how are you going to pay for these?'"


Metallica have currently accomplished their world tour in help of previous album 'Death Magnetic'.




No comments: