Thursday 2 June 2011

Metallica has been last three decades of the best rock group named

Metallica has been last three decades of the best rock group named.

According to the UK magazine Kerrang that the All Nightmare Long group topped the poll compiled, beating My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Green Day and Foo Fighters.

Contactmusic quoted drummer Lars Ulrich as saying, "It gives me a very warm and fuzzy feeling that Kerrang! Magazine have voted Metallica as the band that most changed their lives. I remember the first issue of the magazine in 1981. I had made a pilgrimage to England because I was obsessed with the New Wave of British Heavy Metal. I travelled all over the country and that first issue accompanied me everywhere".

Lars is also a tribute to Iron Maiden who beat three ranked list of the Green Day I came back pay.

Kerrang! 30 Rocks! top 10:

1. Metallica
2. Green day
3. Iron Maiden
4. Slipknot
5. My Chemical Romance
6. Linkin Park
7. Bullet for my Valentine
8. Blink 182
9. Ozzy Osbourne
10. Foo Fighters

No comments: